- NHcuatro + and S 2?
- Al step three+ and PO4 3?
- Fe 2+ and PO4 3?
- Because the ammonium ion has a 1+ charge and the sulfide ion has a 2? charge, we need two ammonium ions to balance the charge on a single sulfide ion. Enclosing the formula for the ammonium ion in parentheses, we have (NH4)2S. The compound’s name is ammonium sulfide.
- Because the ions have the same magnitude of charge, we need only one of each to balance the charges. The formula is AlPO4, and the name of the compound is aluminum phosphate.
- Neither charge is an exact multiple of the other, so we have to go to the least common multiple of 6. To get 6+, we need three iron(II) ions, and to get 6?, we need two phosphate ions. The proper formula is Fe3(PO4)2, and the compound’s name is iron(II) phosphate.
- NH4 + and PO4 3?
- Co 3+ and NO2 ?
- (NH4)3PO4, ammonium phosphate
The new function sodium, at least within its ionic form because Na + , are an important nutrient to possess people to reside. Indeed, your body is roughly 0.15% sodium, into the average person with that-20th to a single-10th of a kg within muscles at one time, primarily into the liquids exterior cells plus most other bodily fluids.
This is like how exactly we called unit compounds
Sodium is also present in our diet. The common table salt we use on our foods is an ionic sodium compound. Many processed foods also contain significant amounts of sodium added to them as a variety of ionic compounds. Continue reading “Refreshments App: Sodium in your Dinner”